The person responsible for collecting data on this website
The right of objection against the collection of data in specific cases (Art. 21 GDPR)
When data is handled according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you always have the right, for reasons arising from the particular situation you're in, to object against the collection of your personal data; this also applies to data profiling based on these provisions.
If you object against the collection of your personal data, the data affected won't be processed anymore unless compelling reasons are verified which outweighs your interests and rights and are worthy of protection or the processing serves the assertion, execution or defence of legal claims (objection in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR).
The right of appeal to a competent supervisory authority
In a case of violations against the GDPR the person affected has a right of appeal to a competent supervisory authority, primarily in the member state of their habitual residence, their place of employment or the place of the suspected infringement. The right of appeal exists despite any other administrative or judicial remedies.
The right to restrict the processing of personal data
You have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data. For this, you can contact the address listed in the legal notice. The right to restrict the processing of personal data exists in the following cases:
– If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data collected, the operator of this website generally needs time to examine this issue. For the duration of the checking, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
– If the processing of the personal data was/is illegitimate, a restriction instead of deletion can be requested.
– If the personal data isn't needed anymore, however, it is required for the exercise, defence or enforcement of legal rights, a restriction instead of deletion can be requested.
– If you entered an objection against Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR, your concerns as well as the interests of the website operator must be taken into consideration. As long as it is not clear whose interests outways the other, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, these data are only allowed to be processed with your permission or to enforce, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal entity or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or of a member state.
How is data been collected?
By visiting this website, data is collected automatically through the IT systems on the server that hosts this website.
The provider of this website collects in legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR) data about the access to this website and saves this data as "server log files" on the server that hosts this website. The browser used for visiting this website transfers these data automatically.
The collected and saved data:
– visited website,
– date and time of the request to the server hosting this website,
– source or link from which the user comes to this website,
– request method,
– amount of data sent in bytes,
– type of browser used and current browser version,
– operating system used,
– internet service provider of the system accessing this website,
– IP address and port number used,
– identity of the accessing system.
It is necessary to collect this data to make a technically flawless presentation and optimisation of this website possible.
There is no merge of this data with other data sources.
The server log files are stored on the server for a maximum of 7 days and are then deleted. However, the owner of the website reserves the right to review the server log files retrospectively if there is concrete evidence of unlawful use.
Plugins and tools
This website uses web fonts provided by Adobe. By accessing this website, the browser loads web fonts in the browser cache to correctly display the required typefaces. For this purpose, the browser needs to connect with a server from Adobe. Through this Adobe knows that a system with the IP-address used has requested this website.
Using Adobe Fonts helps to provide a consistent and appealing presentation of this website. According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this describes a legitimate interest.